Thursday 24 December 2009

Yuletide...


Just stopping in before tomorrows festivities to wish everyone an extremely MERRY KISS-MAS and HAPPY HOLLY-DAYS... ;)

We hope you spend the next few days with people you love, eating things you find delicious and give and receive in all kinds of splendid ways!

Thank you for reading our little blog, and for supporting the abigail*ryan launch this Christmas - we really appreciate it...

*kisses*

abigail & ryan



p.s. thank you to the team at DailyCandy who mentioned us yesterday!

3 comments:

Sallie said...

Hi, Abigail, Although I do not know you personally, I feel like I know you from Claire. You are an amazing artist/craftswoman. I want to wish you and your sweetie a very Merry Christmas and very Happy New Year. Sallie

abigail*ryan said...

Thank you so much Sallie - I feel like I know you too, and can't wait to finally meet you one day!!

Wishing you and yours lots of love and happiness for the holidays :) Merry Christmas!

Thanks ever so for stopping by!! xo

Trish said...

Merry Christmas to you both, and all the very best for 2010! Congratulations on 2009's exciting (and beautiful!) launch. :)