Monday 21 February 2011

I finally finished sewing up the new series of house-softies we've been working on...

Each one is uniquely hand embroidered, and each little series has a different one of our cottons on the back! I'll be putting these on-line very soon :)

In other news, I have been obsessed with our new Pinterest account... it is SO addictive, and there is so much lovely stuff out there! Reminds me of the excitement I felt, inspiration wise, back when I started blogging in 2006 (Looong time ago!) and discovered so many amazing blogs, it opened a new world to me.

Things have changed a lot in blogging since then, and I think Pinterest somewhat captures the original spirit of sharing and inspiring where blogging has now become something else entirely in a lot of cases!

Such fun to while away a few hours and keep easy tabs on all the lovely things you stumble across online and then lose later! ;)

Happy Monday, all...

Abigail@abigail*ryan

1 comment:

Emily Boyd said...

I've been slightly (okay completely) obsessed with Pinterest since I got on it at Christmas. It's such a great place to find new blogs and designers...it's amazing! :)

Glad Ryan's home and feeling better.

Em x