Saturday 23 April 2011

Happy Easter...

Just a quick little post from all of us here at chez abigail*ryan... we've been super busy working recently, and out in the garden too, enjoying the sunshine (the pup more than the rest of us, to be honest - it's his new favourite place!)... so Angus is especially liking it - see how he's smiling for the camera with his new grown up set of teeth? ;))

(kills me!)

...we're having a BBQ tomorrow full of Easter fun, so I hope the wind stops blowing a little before then ;) It was causing me and my props a little bit of bother today, I'll tell you! Those are our new peg-bags btw...

Over and out from our current HQ, the kitchen, which is full of the smell of cakes and bread being baked ahead of tomorrow.

Hope your Easter weekend is a lovely one :)

xo Abigail, Ryan and Angus


No comments: