Monday 12 December 2011

...a little more of us!

A little while ago, we had the pleasure of being photograhed by the lovely Brian Morrison for a little testimonial we gave BT for their fibre Broadband service which we use... we honestly love our super speedy internet, so we were only too happy to oblige!

Brian took a few shots of Ryan and I at our kitchen table, where most of our work is done, and we had a very nice chat indeed, too... I realised afterwards that in my haste to get ready for our morning photo-call I hadn't put any jewellery on, and also, my carefully selected knitted dress (rather cool looking, if I do say so myself) actually just looks like a v-neck jumper. All in all an epic fashion fail for me, but doesn't Ryan look great!?

...in another fun, working from home twist of fate, you can also see our washing in the background in some of the piccies... ahh, well, that's real life for ya! ;) You have to laugh!

A@a*r
Xo