Tuesday 28 May 2013

Our new abigail*ryan Collection - a Preview...












Well, hello! I'm feeling especially chipper as the sun is well and truly shining in Belfast, we've just spent the last couple of hours sitting on our deck knitting and I am full of the joys of Spring (yes, I know it's almost Summer, but as we skipped Spring, I don't want to get too ahead of myself!)...

Sandals on, Sunglasses at the ready! Perfect. 


We have a brand new collection for Home to unveil and preview, too, which is something I'm also really happy about! 


We received the first shots back from the photographer last week, so we could finally put the items up on our site to preview for the next couple of weeks as we wait for final stock to arrive... it's been a real labour of love, so we hope you like the new designs as much as we do. 


Cue: Wallpaper, Napkins, Cushion collection (and soon, Yardage!)...

xo A@a*r





1 comment:

Shurmmi said...

I just found your blog and beautiful creations, I love these!!!!!!